Puppies are cute little puppies. They look so adorable when they’re playing with their siblings or just hanging out together. But sometimes it’s not always possible to take them outside because you need to get some things done during your working day. That’s why it’s good if you know what to do with your puppy when you work full time.
1. Don’t leave him in the playpen
If you’re lucky enough to live near a park where there are playground equipment, then you might want to let your pup run around and play there. However, if you don’t have such luck, then it’s better not to leave him inside the playpen since he’ll probably end up getting bored and peeing himself.
2. If you must leave him in the playpen, make sure he gets plenty of exercise too
You could try putting him in a dog crate which will keep him safe from other dogs and cats. Or you could put him in a kennel.
Whatever you choose, make sure he gets plenty of exercise too!
3. Get a pet sitter to look after them
If all else fails, then you’re better off just getting a pet sitter to look after them while you go to work. This way, your pets will still be taken care of and can play all day!
It’s important to make sure you do what’s best for your pets when you work full-time because if you don’t, then you might very well come home to a destroyed home and urinated all over carpet! So remember these tips and you’ll be able to relax while at work knowing that your pups are getting the attention they deserve!
Thanks for reading!
Other blog posts you might like
How Dogs And Puppies Are The Same
How Dogs And Puppies Are The Same.
Do you know anyone who has a dog or is thinking about getting one? Do you think dogs and puppies are the same?
Well you might be surprised to learn that they aren’t exactly the same. When it comes to training, nutrition and even health they can be very different from each other…
How To Teach A Dog To Fetch
Have you ever seen a dog fetch? What about a cat? You may be wondering why anyone would teach a cat to fetch but what if I told you that you can teach your cat to fetch?
It is probably harder than teaching a dog to but it can be done!
So what do you need to do?
There’s a few things that you’ll need in order to be successful at teaching your cat to fetch….
How To Stop Your Dog From Begging
Does your dog beg at the table?
If so then you need to stop this behavior because it can lead to more serious issues if it’s not dealt with. In fact, it could even lead to your dog getting hurt if he tries to snatch food off the table. Nobody wants that.
So how do you stop this behavior?
Please note, in order to successfully stop this behavior, you need to make sure that you never give into…
Sources & references used in this article:
- The Complete Care of Baby Animals: Expert Advice on Raising Orphaned, Adopted, Or Newly Bought Kittens, Puppies, Foals, Lambs, Chicks, and More (J Ross, B McKinney – 1996 – Macmillan)
- Puppies for dummies (CE Spaulding, J Clay – 2011 – books.google.com)
- The adhd parenting handbook: Practical advice for parents from parents (Monks of New Skete – 2011 – Little, Brown)
- Work and family: how does the (gender) balance change as children grow? (V Stilwell – 2019 – Ten Speed Press)
- Parent effectiveness training: The proven program for raising responsible children (S Hodgson – 2019 – books.google.com)
- Raising issues about children’s overweight–maternal and child health nurses’ experiences (C Alexander-Roberts – 2006 – books.google.com)
- Pet Parents and the Loss of Attachment (L Craig, P Sawrikar – Gender, Work & Organization, 2009 – Wiley Online Library)