Best Cheap Dry Dog Food: What Is It?
The most popular type of dog food is the dry one. It contains no meat or bones, but it does contain grains which are not digestible by dogs. Dogs cannot digest these types of foods properly. These types of foods are very expensive because they require special processing methods to make them palatable for dogs. However, there are cheaper alternatives available too!
There are several brands out there that claim to be “best” and some even say “cheapest”. There are many different brands that claim to be “best”, but only few actually meet the requirements of being good quality. Most of them have high sugar content, low protein levels, high fat contents, etc… All these things make them inferior compared with other options. They may work well for small animals like rabbits or guinea pigs, but they don’t really serve any purpose for your canine companions.
In order to save money, you could choose a brand that is made from grain instead of meat. Grain is easily digestible by dogs and it’s cheaper than buying meat. You can buy the same product at a lower price. But if you want to get the maximum benefit out of your dog’s diet, then you need to look for products made from bone broth or beef heart (which are both excellent sources of protein). This is where you will see the difference in price and why some of them cost more than the average grain-based food product.
Here are some examples of high quality dog foods that meet the criteria for being an effective food source for your dog:
Acana Grain Free is a product made from free-range meats like duck, turkey, and grass-fed cattle. It’s rich in nutrients without any chemical additives or ‘fillers’. The first five ingredients are: turkey, duck, chicken, grass-fed lamb, and chicken eggs. The quality ingredients make this food a much better choice compared to the other ‘top rated’ foods in this category.
Blue Wilderness is made with real meat like chicken, turkey, and lamb as well as nutritious vegetables like sweet potatoes and peas. It’s free from grains or artificial additives. This product is also rich in essential nutrients that keep your dog healthy and strong. And it doesn’t contain any ingredients from China! The first five ingredients are: turkey, chicken, lamb, split peas, and potatoes.
California Natural is made only from free-range chickens and grass-fed cattle–no grains or fillers are used. It’s an excellent product for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies. The first five ingredients are: free-range chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, menhaden fish meal (a type of fish), and potatoes.
Sources & references used in this article:
- From dog food to prescription drug advertising: Litigating false scientific establishment claims under the Lanham Act (CJ Walsh, MS Klein – Seton Hall L. Rev., 1991 – HeinOnline)
- Pure Cotton Towels Small Fan dog cat pet leashes Stand Up Plastic Food Bags www. yihui-press. com (CHS Kit, M Evaporator, CVC Ireland, CKC Machine… – sukhothai.go.th)
- m. tysonleather. com aggpower castironmaria China Coal Screw Conveyor Aluminium Stampings Powder Coat (…, WWP Leather, EL Jack, BD Sewerage, DPELM Cheap… – sukhothai.go.th)
- GRANULATING & RECYCLING SERIES (AP Manufactures, SFSB Logo, F Crossarm, LB Panel… – sukhothai.go.th)
- Plant Liquid Extract Juki LNC60 Laser m. nq-chem. com Cereal Food Container Airtight Manufacturers Cheap Price China Parker Welding Hose (ACS Plug, WN Flange, NLWP Detergent… – sukhothai.go.th)
- One nation under wal-mart (J Useem, J Schlosser, H Kim – Fortune, 2003 – people.stern.nyu.edu)