How To Potty Train A Puppy:
When You Can’t Go Out Alone?
You may have noticed that your dog doesn’t like going out alone.
He’s got a job to do! If you want him to come with you, then you’ll need to make sure he gets some exercise too. That means putting him in the car or taking him for walks.
But what if you don’t have time to take him for a walk? What if you’re busy doing something else?
Then it might be better to leave him home alone.
The good news is that there are other ways of getting your dog to go out and play with others. Here are some ideas:
If Your Dog Loves Going Outside And Playing With Other Dogs, Then You Should Too!
Going For A Walk Is Fun For All Of Us!
Your Dog Will Be More Likely To Play When Others Are Around!
Playing With Other People Is Good Exercise For Your Dog!
Things You’ll Need
Tips & Warnings
Don’t forget to leave a water bowl outside for your dog!
Sources & references used in this article:
- 046: How to potty train a child (J Lumanlan – yourparentingmojo.com)
- Dog Training (DPCWW Dog, BDHTS Pulling – doginstructor.com)
- Puppy Apartment (N DiPaolo – US Patent App. 13/330,526, 2012 – Google Patents)
- Tie Handle Training Pad (R Perissi, DJ Russell, R D’angeli – US Patent App. 14/850,953, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Tissue with embossed puppy design (R Tobera, G Alvarez – US Patent App. 29/188,850, 2004 – Google Patents)
- Toilet paper for potty training (B Sarbo, B Rabas, H Sorebo – US Patent App. 11/251,269, 2007 – Google Patents)
- Your German Shepherd Puppy Month by Month (D Eldredge, L Palika – 2012 – books.google.com)
- Puppy training: A Tedious Research Process (E López – Writing Waves, 2019 – digitalcommons.csumb.edu)
- Your Labrador Retriever Puppy Month by Month: Everything You Need to Know at Each Stage of Development (T Albert, D Eldredge, D Ironside, B Ironside – 2016 – books.google.com)