Labrador Retriever Mix Puppies For Adoption
The average life span of a Labrador Retriever is 12 years. They are very loyal, affectionate and loving dogs. Their intelligence makes them perfect for working with children or other animals. The most common color of Labradors is black, but there are many different colors like chocolate, cream, red, orange and even blue and grey.
There are several types of Labradors:
Standard – These are the standard type of Labrador. They have a short coat and they stand out from all other breeds because of their height. They tend to be friendly and gentle, but not too much so. They make excellent guard dogs and watchdogs.
Colorful – These are the same breed as Standard, except they come in more colors than Standard do. Colorful Labradors are usually smaller than Standard ones. They tend to be more playful and sociable than the Standard variety.
Wirehaired – Wirehairs are medium sized dogs with long hair that covers their ears and body. They are generally quiet, obedient, docile and love attention.
Sable – Sables have a snowy white coat with black markings on it. They are playful, but they are a little more independent than other types of Labradors.
Golden – These are the rarest type of Labrador and are becoming nearly extinct. They have a lot of energy and love to play ball or swim. They love attention and are very lovable, but can be a little hardheaded sometimes.
Now that you know about the different types of Labradors, you can choose what one you want for yourself or your family.
Sources & references used in this article:
- RE: Opening the Lab Door (M Bailey – 2019 – science.sciencemag.org)
- A droplet-based lab-on-a-chip for colorimetric detection of nitroaromatic explosives (VK Pamula, V Srinivasan, H Chakrapani… – … Conference on Micro …, 2005 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)
- Digital microfluidics: is a true lab-on-a-chip possible? (RB Fair – Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2007 – Springer)
- Pit bull identification in animal shelters (KR Olson¹, JK Levy¹, CMV Bo Norby – 2013 – maddiesfund.org)
- Lab on a chip for continuous-flow magnetic cell separation (M Hejazian, W Li, NT Nguyen – Lab on a Chip, 2015 – pubs.rsc.org)
- Effects of cooked navy bean powder on apparent total tract nutrient digestibility and safety in healthy adult dogs (GM Forster, D Hill, G Gregory… – Journal of animal …, 2012 – academic.oup.com)