Male Dog Names – The Top 50 Names For 2019
The following list contains the most popular names for boys and girls in the United States of America. The list includes both common and uncommon names. Most of these are first or middle name only. Some are given names and some are not.
Top 50 Unique Male Dog Names For 2019
1) Connor – Connor James (born: November 13, 1986) is an American actor best known for playing Ryan Gosling’s son in the film Drive.
2) Dwayne – Dwayne Michael Johnson (born: June 4, 1974) is an American professional wrestler from Houston, Texas.
3) Drake – Drake Bell (born: December 12, 1982) is an English singer-songwriter.
His debut album “Nothing Was the Same” was released in 2003. His latest album is “Scary Hours”.
4) Forrest – Forrest Tucker (born: July 1, 1931) is an American professional boxer from Ashland, Kentucky.
He was a two-time World Middleweight champion.
5) Frank – Frank Sinatra (born: December 12, 1915) better known as Frank Sinatra, was an American singer and actor.
He was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century.
6) Jack – Jack Johnson (born: May 18, 1878) was the first African-American Heavyweight Champion in history.
He was the best heavyweight boxer of his generation.
7) Jake – Jake Owen (born: August 28, 1981) is an American singer and songwriter from Vero Beach, Florida.
His debut album “Startin’ with Me” came out in 2007. The latest one is “American Love”.
8) John – John Williams (born: February 8, 1932) is an American composer.
Some of the films he has scored are Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Jurassic Park, Schindler’s List and Star Wars.
9) Jordan – Jordan Christopher Bosh (born: March 24, 1984) is a Canadian professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association.
He has won three NBA Championships. 10) Lewis – Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (born: January 7, 1985) is a British Formula One pilot from England. He won his first F1 World Championship title in 2008 and won his second championship in 2014.
11) Louis – Louis Pierre Althusser (October 16, 1918 – October 22, 1990) was a French Marxist philosopher. He was known for the influence of his work on Marxism. 12) Martin – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sources & references used in this article:
- The sound symbolism of names (DM Sidhu, PM Pexman – Current Directions in Psychological …, 2019 – journals.sagepub.com)
- Best Flea Collars For Dogs (M Story – thelabradorsite.com)
- Expressing evolution in Pokémon names: Experimental explorations (S Kawahara, G Kumagai – Journal of Japanese Linguistics, 2019 – ingentaconnect.com)
- Field guide to the mammals of South-east Asia (C Francis – 2019 – books.google.com)