- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Email Usage: The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
How We Collect Information
We may collect information in two ways:
1. Information You May Choose to Provide to Us. We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, when you email us you may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, contact information (e.g. your email address or phone number), date of birth, or other details of that nature. Another example of a time you may choose to provide us with your personal information is when you enter a giveaway/contest on our website.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate leave a comment on an article. You should be aware of the fact that any information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site. It is therefore strongly advised to refrain from posting sensitive or personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
2. Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit Pet Life Today. When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Web Technologies
You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our Use of Such Technologies Fall into the Following Categories:
Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising